Keeping your rugs clean and beautiful can not only retain the value of your rugs, but will also enhance the appearance of your home. Working with a professional cleaning company can ensure the best possible results and can help you enjoy these woven works of art for many years to come. At Atlantic1, we specialize in providing you with cutting-edge cleaning services that can restore your Indian rugs to their former glory.
Indian rugs are beautiful and expensive handmade pieces. Atlantic1's qualified technicians will give them the proper care they deserve. Indian rugs are generally handmade with natural fibers and dyes. This requires them to be treated with special care using cleaning agents with the correct PH balance to prevent browning, color fading, discolorations, etc. We also adjust cleaning temperatures and pressures to meet the special requirements of each type of rug.
Atlantic1 specializes in Indian rugs. We use a whole line of cleaning agents and stain removers specially formulated to safely and effectively clean more delicate fibers.
We are available for pick-up and delivery.
Why Hire Atlantic1?
Did you know that a number of pounds of soil can accumulate in the fibers of your rugs? Even weekly vacuuming can’t prevent this! Our technicians are highly-trained professionals with years of experience in and restoring your expensive Indian rugs to their “as-new” condition and removing the heavy soil that has accumilated. Atlantic1 can handle all kinds of rug stains that you may encounter, such as pet stains, wine stains, food stains, and heavy soil.
Free Pick Up and Delivery
We know your time is valuable, that is why Atlantic1 offers free pick up and delivery. Our professional technicians will help move your furniture, roll and remove the rug, bring into our cleaning facility for cleaning and drying. Then once the rug is cleaned, fully dried, and ready to be delivered, a representative will call you and schedule a delivery time and day.
Atlantic1 understands how important your Indian rugs are to you. Whether it’s an heirloom rug or an expensive Indian silk rug, our technicians are committed to providing you with custom, top quality, effective solutions that will enhance the appearance of your rugs and ensure they provide beauty and longevity - as they gain value over time.
Atlantic1 Indian Rug Care in South Florida
Our skilled technicians can deliver the right solutions for all types of rugs. Atlantic1 will make sure your priceless rugs get the most careful treatment and are brought to their finest condition. If you are looking for an experienced rug cleaner in your South Florida area, Atlantic1 Cleaning Services can provide you with top-quality services at affordable prices to ensure your satisfaction.
Call us at 786-262-6454 to schedule an appointment.
Steps to Effective Indian Rug Cleaning
Every rug is different and that is why we follow an 8 step cleaning program to safely restore your rugs.
- Inspection. With every Indian rug, we first do a visual inspection and let you know what results to expect from a professional cleaning. We will identify any areas of concern including pet urine, wear, tear or damage.
- Test. We then test your rug for colorfastness and to determine what dyes are present to customize the cleaning process for your Indian rugs.
- Dust & Soil Removal We will use care in removing dirt and deep dust from your rugs and ensuring that they are ready for further cleaning by our expert technicians. Taking this extra step by remove all dust, dirt, and debris can leave your rug looking better after cleaning and can extend the life of your rug.
- Pretreat & Custom Treatment We will pretreat any stains or spots to maximize the results of your rug cleaning. Stains will get a better cleaning, and urine or pet stains will get deodorized and removed so there are no leftover odor or marks.
- Special Attention & Hand Clean of Fringes We will remove any knots in the rug fringes and hand clean your rug’s fringes if necessary to ensure they will look their best and brightest.
- Washing & Rinsing Rugs are then washed with a professional cleaning fluid to remove deep dirt and dust and to restore the brilliant colors and designs of your valuable rugs. Specialized brushes are used to provide deep cleaning during this process and to remove any lingering traces of dirt and stains from your rug without causing damage. We also adjust cleaning temperatures and pressures to meet the special requirements of each type of rug. After your rug is cleaned, we rinse it with a pH balanced solution that will remove any leftover cleaning agents in your rug.
- Drying We will naturally air dry your rug. This ensures the delicate fibers are not strained or damaged during the drying process. We then test to make sure that the rug is completely dry.
- Final Inspection Finally, we inspect the rug to ensure that you got the best possible results. Only if we are satisfied with the cleaning, we will arrange for the delivery of your rug back to you.
• Dryer Vent Cleaning
• Air Duct Cleaning
• Area Rug Cleaning
• Boat & Yacht Cleaning
• Carpet Cleaning
• Chair Cleaning
• Couch Cleaning
• Deep Cleaning
• Deep Soil Extraction
• Draperies & Curtain Cleaning
• Dry Cleaning
• Fabric Cleaning
• Flood First Response
• Furniture Cleaning
• Grout Sealing
• Hardwood Floor Cleaning
• Mattress Cleaning
• Mildew Removal
• Mold Removal
• Rug Cleaning
• Pet Odor Removal
• Sofa Cleaning
• Stain & Soil Removal
• Steam Cleaning
• Tile & Grout Cleaning
• Upholstery Cleaning
• Water Damage, Leaks &
Flood Clean Up
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
No Hidden Charges
Same Day Service
Operating Sunday - Friday
24/7 Emergency Service
|OUR 21 DAY GUARANTEE!|
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with the cleaning, we will come back out to your house or business anytime within 21 days of the initial cleaning and take care of the problem free-of-charge.
Don't WAIT! Call us at 786-262-6454 or contact us for a FREE ESTIMATE!